Horticultural Hall, located at 101-102 Tremont Street, was home to the Massachusetts Horticultural Society from 1865 to 1901. It was a multi-use building that housed stores on its ground floor and the MHS library and several halls on its upper floors. These halls were rented for concerts, entertainment venues, and other functions. In 1901, this building was demolished after the Society moved to the Back Bay, in the building on Massachusetts Avenue that today is owned by The First Church of Christ, Scientist, and leased to several groups and businesses.
100-102 Tremont Street