The Odd Fellows' Hall building was located at 515 Tremont Street, at the corner of Tremont and Berkeley Streets in the South End neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. It was built in 1872 for the Independent Order of Odd Fellows, Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, an altruistic and benevolent fraternal organization, but it was frequently rented out by other groups, such as the Church of Christ (Scientist). The Church held its first and only service, a Communion service, at Odd Fellows' Hall on February 2, 1885, with about 800 people in attendance. The Church and Christian Scientist Association regularly held business meetings in the smaller meeting rooms housed in the same building, Oasis Hall and Friendship Hall, from June 1886 until August 1887. Odd Fellows' Hall building was destroyed by fire in 1932.
515 Tremont Street